Professional Affiliations, Accreditations & Associations
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration): SAMHSA is a division of the U.S. Department of Human Services which deal with substance abuse.
- CSAT (Center for Substance Abuse Treatment) is a sub-group of SAMHSA and CSAT is directly over opiate treatment. TLC Clinic of Tifton is licensed through CSAT to provide opiate treatment for Methadone patients.
- Georgia Department of Human Services
- Georgia Council on Substance Abuse
- Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia
- AATOD/American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence
- Georgia Addiction Counselors Association